Do you plan on visiting New Zealand anytime soon? Then the first thing you have to check is whether or not you need a visa to enter the country. Most nationalities do. However, New Zealand’s visa policy also includes a list of 60 countries whose citizens are visa exempt. If you are among them, then all you need is a New Zealand ETA. The Electronic Travel Authorization came into effect on July 2019, and it becomes mandatory as of October same year. iVisa provides a short and simple online application process. If you are interested in learning more about the New Zealand ETA, feel free to read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Saudi Arabia required to obtain a New Zealand ETA?
The citizens of Saudi Arabia are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to New Zealand. As a result, as a Saudi Arabia citizen, you have to apply for a New Zealand ETA, and iVisa can help with that.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
The first thing you have to do before you proceed to the application page to fill in the form is to ensure that you have everything necessary for a successful application process. But, as you will see, the list of requirements is not long, and you may already have everything on it. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – one thing that you need to check before starting the online application process is its expiry date. The passport must be valid and remain as such for another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It must also have at least one blank page available for the stamp.
- Travel dates – what you must disclose are the dates for your arrival and departure
- E-mail address – when you apply online for a New Zealand ETA, you receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will be asked to provide it once you arrive in New Zealand. You can either print it out or keep it on your device
- Means of online payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is flexible when it comes to this. You can pay using a credit or a debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How much time must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to arrive?
The processing speed of your application depends on the choice you make. iVisa gives you three processing time options so that you can select the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you receive your New Zealand ETA within 24 hours
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 hours
- Super Rush processing – you must wait just 30 minutes for your application to be processed
What about the cost of a New Zealand ETA?
The cost of a New Zealand ETA is not fixed. It varies depending on the processing time option you choose for your application. Naturally, the faster the processing, the more you will be charged. The list of prices can be found below.
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
How long is the New Zealand ETA valid for?
The New Zealand ETA has a validity period of 2 years after issued since the issuance date.
How many entries does a New Zealand ETA ensure?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry type of document.
How long can I stay in New Zealand for?
When you hold a New Zealand ETA, you can remain in New Zealand for up to 90 days Per Entry.