Are you traveling to New Zealand anytime soon? Then you should know that chances are you need to acquire a visa in advance. According to New Zealand’s visa policy, the citizens of 60 countries are exempt from getting one, but they are obligated to apply for a New Zealand ETA. The measure was introduced on July 2019, and it becomes mandatory as of October same year. It is designed for all visa-exempt nationalities with the exception of Australian citizens. iVisa created a short and stress-free online application process so that you do not invest too much time and effort in getting the document you need. If you wish to learn more about the New Zealand ETA, you should take a moment and read the information presented below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Slovakia eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
Yes. The citizens of Slovakia are among the visa-exempt nationalities. Consequently, as a Slovak national, you are eligible for a New Zealand ETA. iVisa can help you acquire it with minimal effort.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
The first thing you have to do before you start the process of obtaining a New Zealand ETA is to check and see if you can meet the requirements. Fortunately, the ETA is not a demanding document to achieve, and you may already have everything on the list below. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Besides, when you apply for an ETA with iVisa, you are given the opportunity to choose the processing time of your application. To that effect, iVisa created three options so that you can pick the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA arrives within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
Now, the amount you spend on a New Zealand ETA is not fixed. It is determined by the processing time you choose for your application. The sooner you want your document to be ready, the more you are charged for it. Here is the list of prices:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
The New Zealand ETA expires 2 years after issued after issue.
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
For as long as you hold a New Zealand ETA, you are allowed to stay in the country for no more than 90 days Per Entry.