Are you planning a trip to New Zealand? Then you should take into consideration the fact that you may need a visa to cross its borders. While most nationalities need one, there a 60 of them who are visa exempt. But even so, a travel document is still required. We are talking about a New Zealand ETA. According to New Zealand’s visa policy, all visa-exempt nationalities, except for Australians, must acquire an ETA before departure. The measure becomes mandatory as of October 2019. iVisa is prepared to help you get the travel authorization with little to no effort. If you are interested in learning more about the New Zealand ETA, you should take a few minutes and read the information below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Spain eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
The citizens of Spain are among the nationalities that are exempt when traveling to New Zealand. So yes, as a Spanish national, you are eligible for a New Zealand ETA, and iVisa can help you get one on no time.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
When you apply for a New Zealand ETA, the first thing you have to do is to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for a successful application process. However, as you are about to find out, the list of requirements is not long, and you may already have some, if not all, of the items on it. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
No. But what is important to know is that when you use the services rendered by iVisa, you can choose the processing speed of your application. iVisa provides you with three options so that you can have your ETA ready precisely when you need it. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA arrives within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
That depends. The cost of a New Zealand ETA is influenced by the processing time of your application. So, the faster you want your document to arrive, the more you are going to have to pay for it. Here are the prices:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
The New Zealand ETA expires 2 years after issued after issuance.
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
With a New Zealand ETA, you can stay in New Zealand for no more than 90 days Per Entry.