Are you traveling to New Zealand in the near future? Then you ought to do some research about its entry requirements. While many nationalities need a visa, some are visa exempt. In case you are in the latter category, you should know that New Zealand introduced the Electronic Travel Authorization in July 2019. As a result, before you travel to New Zealand, not only that you need your passport, but you are also required to apply for a New Zealand ETA. With iVisa, your effort in the online application process is close to non-existent. To learn more about the New Zealand ETA, you should read the information we provided for you below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of the Czech Republic eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
Since the citizens of the Czech Republic are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to New Zealand, yes. As a Check national, you are eligible for a New Zealand ETA. iVisa can facilitate the application process for you.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
What you have to do before you apply for a New Zealand ETA is to make sure that you have everything necessary for a successful application process. That should not be a difficult task since the list of requirements is not that long, and you probably already have what you need. Here is what you must put together:
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not exactly. What is important to know is that you are given the possibility to choose the processing time of your application. iVisa presents you with three excellent options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA arrives within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
That depends. The cost of a New Zealand ETA is variable. It is determined by the processing time you pick for your application. Therefore, the faster you want the processing of your application to go, the more you have to pay. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
The New Zealand ETA has a validity of 2 years after issued since the date of issue.
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
With a New Zealand ETA, you can stay inside the country for up to 90 days Per Entry.