Are you planning a trip to New Zealand shortly? Then you should probably check whether or not you need a visa in advance. Fortunately, New Zealand’s visa policy contains a list of 60 states whose citizens are visa exempt. If you are among them, all you need before departure is to apply for a New Zealand ETA. It is a lot easier to obtain than a visa, and iVisa ensures a short and simple online application process. If you are interested in learning more about the New Zealand ETA, you can read the answers to a few of the most commonly asked questions you can find down below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of the United Arab Emirates required to obtain a New Zealand ETA?
As an Emirati, you do not need a visa to go to New Zealand, so yes, you have to apply for a New Zealand ETA. iVisa can help you with the online application process so that you can get the ETA with little to no effort.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
As you are about to find out, the list of requirements for a New Zealand ETA is quite short. Plus, the items on it are generally easy to acquire. Not to mention that you may already have what you need for a successful application process. Here is what you must put together before you access the application page:
- Passport – one thing that you need to check before starting the online application process is its expiry date. The passport must be valid and remain as such for another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It must also have at least one blank page available for the stamp.
- Travel dates – what you must disclose are the dates for your arrival and departure
- E-mail address – when you apply online for a New Zealand ETA, you receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will be asked to provide it once you arrive in New Zealand. You can either print it out or keep it on your device
- Means of online payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is flexible when it comes to this. You can pay using a credit or a debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How much time must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to arrive?
Not too long. Besides, one of the perks of using iVisa as your visa service is that you can choose the processing time of your application. You receive three options so that you can pick the one that best serves your needs. Here they are:
- Standard processing – you receive your New Zealand ETA within 24 hours
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 hours
- Super Rush processing – you must wait just 30 minutes for your application to be processed
What about the cost of a New Zealand ETA?
The amount you spend on a New Zealand ETA is determined by the processing speed option you select for your application. Obviously, the faster you want the processing to move, the more you have to pay for your ETA. The prices for each option are as follows:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
How long is the New Zealand ETA valid for?
The New Zealand ETA is valid for 2 years after issued since the date of issuance.
How many entries does a New Zealand ETA ensure?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry type of document.
How long can I stay in New Zealand for?
When you hold a New Zealand ETA, you can remain in New Zealand for a period that is limited to 90 days Per Entry.