Are you planning a trip to New Zealand anytime soon? Then you probably need to get a visa in advance. Most nationalities do. At the same time, some nationalities are exempt from obtaining a visa. Even so, a travel document is still required. We are talking about a New Zealand ETA. The Electronic Travel Authorization has come into effect on July 2019, and it becomes mandatory in October same year for all visa-exempt nationalities, except for Australian citizens. iVisa can help you apply for one with minimal effort. Below, you will find the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions sot that you can find out more details about the New Zealand ETA.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of the United Kingdom eligible for a New Zealand ETA?
The citizens of the United Kingdom are among the 60 nationalities that are exempt from getting a visa when traveling to New Zealand. So yes, as a British citizen, you are eligible for a New Zealand ETA. iVisa can help you with the online application process.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
As you will see, the list of requirements for a New Zealand ETA is not extensive. After all, an ETA is not as demanding as a visa per se. Plus, you may already have everything necessary for the online application process. Here is what you need to put together:
- Valid passport – before you decide to start the online application process, you should take a look at your passport’s expiration date and make sure that it stays valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It should also have at least one blank page available for stamping
- Travel dates – during the application process, you will have to provide your arrival and departure dates
- E-mail address – as a result of the online application process, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will need that number upon arrival.
- Means of online payment – the payment must be made during the online application process. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but feel free to use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
Does it take long for my application to be processed?
Not at all. Plus, what you need to remember is that when you employ iVisa’s services to get the document you need, you are given a chance to choose the processing speed of your application. In fact, you are provided with three options so that you can select the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your New Zealand ETA arrives within 24 hours
- Rush processing – you must wait 4 hours for your application to be processed
- Super Rush processing – your travel document is ready within just 30 minutes
How much does a New Zealand ETA cost?
Not as much as you would think. Besides, the cost of a New Zealand ETA is not fixed. It is determined by the choice you make regarding the processing speed of your application. So, the sooner you want your ETA to be ready, the more you are expected to pay for it. Here are the prices:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
For how long is the New Zealand ETA valid?
The New Zealand ETA has a validity period of 2 years after issued
How many times can I enter New Zealand with an ETA?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry document.
How much time can I stay in New Zealand with a New Zealand ETA?
When you hold a New Zealand ETA, you can stay in the country for a period that is limited to 90 days Per Entry.