Enjoy the best of New Zealand and the different landscapes and sites of this beautiful country down under. Planning your trip is easy and fast with guidance from iVisa.com, and we will help you to get all the important documentation you need lined up. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) allows citizens from 60 different countries, including American citizens, to enter New Zealand by issuing an electronic visa. iVisa.com will help you with the procedure for the New Zealand eTA for United States citizens. In the following FAQ section we will be covering the relevant points of the procedure:
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I apply for the New Zealand ETA for United States citizens?
It’s as simple as one, two, three when it comes to applying at iVisa.com.
- One: Fill in the application form with your personal information and details about your travel plans.
- Two: Check your answers are correct then choose the processing speed that suits you best.
- Three: Pay the processing fee and submit your application to finish.
Is the New Zealand ETA for United States citizens an essential document?
Yes. As an American, you are eligible to apply for a New Zealand eTA for United States citizens. iVisa.com’s services are at your disposal to help you. Start your application today.
What do I need to apply for the New Zealand ETA for United States citizens?
You’ll need this short list of items in order to apply:
- Passport – Make sure to have a valid United States passport. The expiration date of the passport must be at least 3 months after your intended departure date from New Zealand. It must also have at least one blank page available for stamps.
- Travel dates – you must disclose the dates of your arrival and departure
- E-mail address – while applying for a New Zealand eTA, you will receive a confirmation with a reference number via email, which you will be asked to provide once you arrive in New Zealand. You can either print it out or keep it on your device.
- Means of online payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is flexible when it comes to this. You can pay using a credit or a debit card, Alipay, and WeChat.
How long will I have to wait to get my New Zealand ETA for United States citizens?
One of the best things about iVisa.com is that it gives you the opportunity to pick the processing speed of your application, according to your travel requirements. Choose the option that is most convenient for you:
- Standard processing – you receive your New Zealand eTA within 24 hours
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 hours
- Super Rush processing – wait just 30 minutes for your application to be processed
How much does a New Zealand eTA for United States citizens cost at iVisa.com?
The cost of a New Zealand eTA is established during the application process when you are asked to choose a processing time. Needless to say, the sooner you want your travel document to arrive, the more you will pay. Here are the prices for each processing option:
- Standard – USD $109.99
- Rush – USD $147.99
- Super Rush – USD $189.99
The cost includes the government fee of US $32.
Is iVisa.com a trustworthy website?
Take a look at our customer feedback page if you’d like to read real testimonials of our expert travel document processing service. You can trust iVisa.com to guide you through the tricky world of visas and Health Declarations.
New Zealand is one of the most popular destinations in the world for outdoor adventure-enthusiasts. Boasting numerous mountains, reserves and rugged coastlines, travelers from the United States arriving in New Zealand are unlikely to ever find themselves short of activities. If you’ve already visited this part of the world before and are looking for something new and unique to do in Oceania, why not plan a visit to the New Zealand Sub-Antarctic Islands. This area is protected as a world heritage site and is made up of 5 sets of islands- Antipodes, Auckland, Bounty and Campbell Islands as well as The Snares. If wildlife is right up your street then you’re in the right place. The islands are full of massive colonies of all kinds of sea creatures such as seals, sea lions and even penguins. Getting to this location is challenging at the best of times, but setting off from New Zealand will save you a lot of time. Stop off in Christchurch before you head on to this fascinating place and soak up the relaxed kiwi atmosphere. You’ll have a blast in New Zealand, whatever you do.