If you decide to spend your vacation in New Zealand, one thing that you have to consider before you start planning is the fact that you may have to obtain a visa before departure. Fortunately, the visa policy of New Zealand includes a list of countries whose citizens can travel to New Zealand without one. If that is the case, all you need is a New Zealand ETA. All visa-exempt nationalities, except for Australian citizens, are required to get one in advance. iVisa is ready to facilitate the application process for you. If you wish to learn more about the New Zealand ETA, all you have to do is to read the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions that you can find down below.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Are the citizens of Uruguay required to obtain a New Zealand ETA?
As a Uruguayan, you do not need a visa when you travel to New Zealand, so naturally, you have to acquire a New Zealand ETA. iVisa can be of help in that department.
What are the requirements for a New Zealand ETA?
As you will see, the requirements for a New Zealand ETA are not challenging to meet. There are not many items on the list, and chances are that you already have some of the necessary things. Here is what you must put together for a successful application process:
- Passport – one thing that you need to check before starting the online application process is its expiry date. The passport must be valid and remain as such for another 6 months from the date of arrival in New Zealand. It must also have at least one blank page available for the stamp.
- Travel dates – what you must disclose are the dates for your arrival and departure
- E-mail address – when you apply online for a New Zealand ETA, you receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will be asked to provide it once you arrive in New Zealand. You can either print it out or keep it on your device
- Means of online payment – you will be happy to learn that iVisa is flexible when it comes to this. You can pay using a credit or a debit card, but we also accept PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat
How much time must I wait for my New Zealand ETA to arrive?
Not much. Plus, you have to keep in mind that iVisa gives you the possibility to select a processing time for your application. In fact, you receive three options so that you can go for the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you receive your New Zealand ETA within 24 hours
- Rush processing – your application is processed within 4 hours
- Super Rush processing – you must wait just 30 minutes for your application to be processed
What about the cost of a New Zealand ETA?
What you have to remember is that the cost of a New Zealand ETA is variable. It depends on the processing time of your application, and it is you who chooses that. Naturally, the sooner you wish your document to arrive, the more you are charged for it. The prices are:
- Standard – USD 57.00
- Rush – USD 77.00
- Super Rush – USD 97.00
How long is the New Zealand ETA valid for?
The New Zealand ETA has a validity period of 2 years after issued since the issue date.
How many entries does a New Zealand ETA ensure?
The New Zealand ETA is a Multiple Entry type of document.
How long can I stay in New Zealand for?
Your stay in New Zealand is limited to 90 days Per Entry.