Are you planning a trip to New Zealand shortly? Then there are a few things you need to think about before you leave. Firstly, you should check if you need a visa or not, and you should also find out if it is possible to get one in advance.
Most nationalities must go to the embassy of New Zealand, but there are a few, 60 to be precise, that are exempt from obtaining a visa. If you find yourself in that category, all you need is to get a New Zealand ETA.
Luckily, if you are from Vatican City, then you will be happy to know that you qualify for the ETA.
To learn more about the New Zealand ETA for the citizens of Vatican City, you should read the information we put together for you below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to apply for the Visitor Visa if I’m from Vatican City?
Yes. Since the citizens of The Vatican are excluded from getting a visa when traveling to New Zealand, a New Zealand ETA for the citizens of Vatican City is required. iVisa.com offers a short and stress-free online application process.
What documents do I need to apply for the Visitor Visa?
You will be happy to find out that the requirements for a New Zealand ETA are easy to fulfill. There are not many of them, and you should not struggle with putting everything together. What you need for a successful application process is as follows:
- A valid passport – This is the most important item to get the ETA and travel to New Zealand.
- Travel dates – What you must disclose are the dates for your arrival and departure
- E-mail address – When you apply online for a New Zealand ETA, you receive a confirmation with a reference number via e-mail. You will be asked to provide it once you arrive in New Zealand. You can either print it out or keep an electronic version on your device.
- Means of online payments – We allow you to pay with credit and debit cards.
Get to know more about the New Zealand ETA for the citizens of Vatican City by reading the questions below.
What are the processing times and prices for the New Zealand ETA?
The cost of a New Zealand ETA is variable. It is determined by the processing time you choose for your application. Obviously, the faster you want to process, the more you will be charged. You are at liberty to select the one that best satisfies your needs. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard Processing – 24 hours - USD 57.00
- Rush Processing – 4 hours - USD 77.00
- Super Rush Processing – 30 minutes - USD 97.00
How can I apply for the New Zealand ETA?
This process is very easy to fulfill, you only have to complete these steps:
- First, you must fill in the online form with your personal details and select the processing speed you prefer.
- Second, you must review every piece of information you write to avoid mistakes and also pay for the fees.
- Third, you must add the items needed to finish the process.
As soon as you finish this process, you will only have to wait for the ETA via email!
Get more information about the New Zealand ETA for the citizens of Vatican City below.
Is iVisa.com a safe company?
At iVisa.com we have made a great effort to build a 100% guaranteed system. Therefore, you can feel comfortable while using our services. Find out more about what we offer by reading our reviews.
Can I get more information about the New Zealand ETA for the citizens of Vatican City?
Across New Zealand, you can explore a lot of things, from an untamed wilderness to a colorful culture. This is an amazing place to explore towering mountains and greenish fjords. It is also a great spot to relax at golden beaches, especially if you enjoy tranquility and crystal-clear waters.
This country is very famous for having numerous locations used for the mythical Peter Jackson’s “Lord of the Rings” saga, inspired by the books written by J.R.R. Tolkien. That should not be surprising since New Zealand has impressive scenery, especially if you enjoy nature.
Feel free to enter this country and visit the capital city, Wellington, where you will be able to find a lot of iconic places like Te Papa Tongarewa national museum.