Would you like to start a new adventure in New Zealand? If that’s the case, you will enjoy the fascinating landscapes you will find there. Nevertheless, you might be overwhelmed with the requirements to get your visa. Luckily, you can apply online for the New Zealand visa for the citizens of Singapore at home. It is an electronic document that grants you access to the country without going to the embassy. So don’t worry because iVisa.com will help you with the procedure if you don’t know what to do!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it necessary to obtain a New Zealand visa for the citizens of Singapore?
All arriving visitors holding the Singaporean passport must get a New Zealand visa before entering the country. Otherwise, their access to the country would be denied. It includes minors or any other visitor.
What is an ETA?
The New Zealand Tourist eTa (NZ Electronic Travel Authority) is an electronic travel permit that allows you to enter the country without any restriction. It is well known as the New Zealand visa for the citizens of Singapore. Instead of the traditional procedure, you can apply online from any mobile device of your preference. There is no need to go to the embassy or closest consulate to submit the required documents, but you can do it at home.
How long can visitors stay in New Zealand with an ETA?
Singaporean travelers holding a New Zealand ETA can stay within the country for ninety days with multiple entries.
What are the required documents to obtain the New Zealand ETA?
Before applying, you must check the following items you have to keep in mind when filling out the application form. You won’t need to attach more than the essential documents.
- Your current passport is vital to apply. It must be valid for three months before your trip to New Zealand and not expiring soon.
- A digital photo with a white background. It has to be recently taken, and you cannot be making any gestures.
- A valid means of payment, such as your debit/credit card.
- Your current email address, so we can get in touch with you once your document is ready.
- A proof of sustenance. If you have a bank statement with you, it will be enough.
- Your return flight ticket. You must demonstrate you won’t stay in New Zealand for a long time with your New Zealand ETA that works as your tourist visa.
How much does it cost to get the New Zealand ETA?
iVisa.com prepared three possible alternatives to obtain the New Zealand visa for the citizens of Singapore without spending more than needed. Most of these options are based on your budget and the time you’re willing to wait.
- Standard Processing Time: you get your New Zealand ETA within 24 hours for USD $94.74
- Rush Processing Time: it is a faster choice because you wait 4 hours for USD $136.74
- Super Rush Processing Time: if you’re in a hurry, this is the best option for you. You get your eVisa in 30 minutes for USD $183.74
Click here if you’re ready to begin.
What are the steps to apply for the New Zealand ETA?
If you meet all the requirements we mentioned already and want to get your New Zealand visa for the citizens of Singapore right away, make sure to follow the following three steps based on your needs. If you need assistance at any stage, you can chat with our support agents whenever you need it.
- First, you will need to complete the application form with your personal information. It usually does not take more than five minutes to do. Once you do so, select the processing time that better fits your needs.
- Second, verify that you didn’t make any typos and continue with the payment to obtain your New Zealand ETA.
- Third, you will need to upload the required documents we mentioned already. Then, when you feel ready, you can submit your form.
That will be all! Our team will process your request, and they will ensure that you provide the best service possible. They will notify you once your document is ready because you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
For sure! iVisa.com is a reliable travel agency that counts on the highest security platform. We will protect your information from any third. For that reason, most of our clients recommend our services, as you can read here.
How can I get in touch with you if I have more questions?
If you want more clarification about your New Zealand visa for the citizens of Singapore or need to solve your doubts about the service, don’t hesitate to contact our support agents. They are available at any time you need them.