The citizens of Afghanistan can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa because as an Afghan, you are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you with the online application process so that you can get your travel document in as little as 18 hours.
What are the requirements?
A New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Afghanistan is not a very demanding document to achieve. The requirements are easy to fulfill, and you may already have some of the things you need. iVisa will ask you for the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the photo is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Afghanistan – processing and fees
The cost of your New Zealand Visitor Visa depends on one thing, and that is the processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa gives you three choices so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The online form
Once you notice that you fulfill all the requirements above, you can fill in the application form. iVisa’s application is nothing out of the ordinary, and it is quite straightforward. Nevertheless, if you need some help along the way, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service is free of charge.
The form we are talking about has three simple steps. The first one requires you to insert your personal information, a few details about your trip, and passport information. You must also choose the processing time for your application. The second step asks you to revise your form because mistakes will invalidate your New Zealand Visitor Visa. Read the form carefully, multiple times. And the last step expects you to upload the supporting documents for your application. For example, you need to upload the digital photo and your passport’s scan. After the upload is finished, you are ready to submit your application. iVisa will handle things from that point on.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Afghanistan is more accessible than ever. iVisa makes sure of that. The visa is valid for 18 months since issue, it grants you multiple entries, and you can stay as much as 9 months in New Zealand.