As an Albanian national, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you wish to visit New Zealand. As a result, the citizens of Albania can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. If you choose the services rendered by iVisa, you can have the document in no more than 18 hours. All you have to do is follow a few simple steps.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Albania – requirements
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Albania are the same as for any other nationality. You must gather some documents and fill in a form. As for what is needed for the application process, you must provide the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the photo is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Albania – the online application form
Once you have at hand all of the above, you can start to fill in the application form. Nothing is challenging about it, but if you need some help, iVisa provides excellent customer support 24/7 with no charge.
The form you are about to fill in consists of three simple steps. The first one asks you to fill in the blanks with your personal information. Travel details and passport info are necessary as well. Also, you are invited to select a processing time for your application, but mind that your choice determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – your request is processed within 72 hours, and the price is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The second step requires you to make the payment and revise your form. We cannot stress enough the importance of a correct application. Errors will invalidate your visa, and you cannot make corrections once your form reaches the processing stage.
During the last step, all that you are needed to do is to upload the documents that support your application. If additional documentation is required, you will be let know via e-mail. As soon as you are done with all three steps. You can submit your form.
Needless to say, the process of getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Albania could not be more convenient. The document you receive is valid for 18 months, you have multiple entries available, and you cannot stay in New Zealand for more than 9 months.