A New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Algeria is available online because an Algerian national, you are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you with the online application process so that you can get your travel document as fast as possible. Below, you will find all the information you need for a successful application.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Algeria – the requirements
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Algeria are not difficult to achieve. All you have to do is put together some documents and information, and fill in an application process. As for the first part, iVisa will ask for the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Algeria – the online application form
One last thing that you must do is to fill in the application form. That should be relatively easy, but if you think that you need some assistance, iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form you need to complete consists of three steps. The first one just wants you to provide your general information and select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that the option you choose affects the cost of your New Zealand Visitor Visa. You are presented with three choices:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The second step requires you to insert the payment details and revise your form. You must be careful in both cases because the process cannot move on if the payment does not go through, and if you make errors regarding your personal information, the visa you receive is invalid, and you must repeat the process.
The third step is the moment when iVisa asks you to upload the necessary documents that support your application. After this step is finished, you can submit your form. iVisa will handle the rest.
What you need to remember from all this is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Algeria is effortless with iVisa. The document you get is valid for 18 months, and you cannot stay in New Zealand for more than 9 months.