The citizens of Angola can apply online for a New Zealand visitor visa. As an Angolan national, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you wish to travel to New Zealand. If you want a straightforward and swift online application process, you can use iVisa’s services. You can get the document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Angola – requirements
The first thing you need to do is to make sure that you have everything you need for a successful application process. You will need the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Angola – the online form
After you realize that you have everything on the list above, you can proceed to [fill in the application process. iVisa created a simple and short application form, but if you have questions, you can contact our customer support. The service is reachable 24/7 and is free of charge.
You must go through three steps when you fill in the form. The first one should be easy. All you have to do is insert some general information about yourself and your trip, but you must also select a processing time for your application, an aspect that determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – your request is processed within 72 hours, and the fee is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third will ask for the supporting documents of your application. You must upload them one by one. As soon as you are finished, feel free to submit your form, and iVisa will take things from there. All you can do at that point is to wait.
Needless to say, obtaining a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Angola is a piece of cake with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since issue, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months.