The national of Antigua and Barbuda who plan a trip to New Zealand can apply online for a New Zealand visitor visa. As an Antiguan and Barbudan, you qualify for an electronic visa, a document that iVisa can help you get in just 18 hours if that is what you want. Read the instructions below to learn how.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda – requirements
The first step to a successful application process is to make sure that you fulfill all the requirements. Since eligibility is not an issue, what you need to do is put together the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda – the online form
What you need to do next is to fill in the online form. iVisa designed an application that everyone can finish in about 20 minutes, but if you need help along the way, iVisa’s customer support is reachable non-stop and is free.
The application we are talking about is divided into three simple steps. The first one covers the personal information, but you also need to make a choice regarding the processing time of your application. Mind that each option comes with its own fee. The possibilities are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The second step of the form wants you to insert your payment details so that the payment goes through, and to revise your form. The last part is more important than you think. Errors will invalidate your New Zealand Visitor Visa, so read the form carefully before you submit it.
Lastly, the third step is the moment when iVisa needs you to upload the supporting documents for your application. Once you are done with that as well, all that is left for you to do is submit the form.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda is accessible when iVisa is your visa service. The electronic visa for New Zealand is valid for 18 months since the date of issue, it grants multiple entries, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.