As an Armenian, you are eligible for an electronic visa when you plan a trip to New Zealand. As a result, the citizens of Armenia can apply online for a New Zealand visitor visa. iVisa can help with the process. You can read all about it below.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Armenia – about the requirements
The requirements for a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Armenia are the same as for any eligible nationality. First of all, you need to make sure that you have the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Armenia – the online application form
You should not spend more than 20 minutes filling in the application form because iVisa creates a short and straightforward process. However, if you need some help or have questions, iVisa’ support service is available 24/7.
The form in question has three steps. The first one covers the basic information and travel details. You must also choose a processing time options for your application, and that determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. The choices you have at hand are as follows:
- Standard processing – your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The second step wants you to make the payment and do a quick revision of your form. You need to make sure that it does not contain any inaccuracies. Otherwise, your New Zealand visitor visa will be invalid. Avoid that by carefully reading all the information within your application before moving on.
The third step requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. Once you are through, you can hit the submit button, and you are done. iVisa takes things further.
Surely, we can all agree that obtaining a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Armenia is an easy job with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since the issue date, you can use it for multiple entries, but you cannot stay in New Zealand for more than 9 months.