The citizens of Azerbaijan can apply online for a New Zealand visitor visa because Azerbaijani nationals qualify for an electronic visa. If you want a simple and smooth application process, iVisa can help with that. You will find all the information below.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan – requirements
One of the first things you need to do in order to get a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan is to make sure that you have all the required documents and information at hand. Here is what you must provide iVisa with:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the photo is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan – the application form
The next thing on your to-do list is to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes because the form is not complicated, but if you do need some help, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7.
The form is broken down into three steps. The first one needs your personal information, some travel details, and passport info. You must also choose a processing time for your application, but keep in mind that your choice determines how much you will be charged. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
During the second step, all that you are required to do is to cover the payment and revise your application. It is crucial that your form does not contain any mistakes that can invalidate your New Zealand visitor visa.
Step number three requires you to provide your application’s supporting documents. You must upload them. After you do that as well, you are ready to submit your form. And you are done.
The bottom line is that the process of obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Azerbaijan could not be more convenient. iVisa makes things easy for you. The document is valid for 18 months since issue, and it provides a duration of stay of maximum 9 months.