A New Zealand Visitor visa is available online for the citizens of the Bahamas. That is because as a Bahamian national, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you plan to travel to New Zealand. iVisa can facilitate the process of obtaining it. All you have to do is follow the instructions below.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Bahamas – the online application process
The first thing you want to do when you apply for a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of the Bahamas is to put together a series of documents and information so that the process can run smoothly. You will need the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the photo is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
After you have all of the above in your possession, you are ready to fill in the online application form. That should prove to be easy, and it should not take you more than 20 minutes, but if you find yourself in need of assistance, iVisa’s customer support service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
iVisa broke down the form into three simple steps for your convenience. The first one asks you to fill in the fields with your personal information, some travel details, as well as passport information. At this point, you are also required to make a choice regarding the processing time of your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your New Zealand visitor visa. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The next step is about payment and revision. You need to insert the payment details and review your form so that it does not include inaccuracies or other errors. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid New Zealand visa.
Lastly, you must upload the supporting documents of your application. After you are done with that as well, you are ready to hit the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to remember is that with iVisa, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Bahamas is almost effortless. The document has a validity of 18 months, it allows you multiple entries, and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.