For the citizens of Bangladesh, the New Zealand Visitor visa is available online because Bangladeshi nationals are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you apply with almost zero effort. To learn how, you need to read the information below.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Bangladesh – requirements
To be able to apply for a New Zealand visa for the citizens of Bangladesh, you need to first make sure that you meet the requirements. However, that should not be a difficult task for anyone. All you need is the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the photo is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Bangladesh – processing time and fees
The price of a New Zealand visa for the citizens of Bangladesh is the same as for any other nationality. However, it depends on the processing time you select during the application process. You have the following choices at hand:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The online application form
One of the best things about an online application process is that the application form is online as well. iVisa created a short one so that you can get it over within about 20 minutes. Nevertheless, if you have questions or need some help, iVisa’s customer support service is reachable 24/7 and free of charge.
The form is broken down into three easy steps. The first one covers the personal information, as well as the processing time we mentioned above. The second step expects you to make the payment and revise your form, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. After you are finished with all three steps, you are free to click on the submit button, and iVisa will take things further.
What you need to remember from all this is that getting a New Zealand Visitor visa for the citizens of Bangladesh is incredibly convenient when you use iVisa as your visa service. The document maintains its validity for 18 months, and it allows you to spend up to 9 months in New Zealand.