The citizens of Barbados can apply online for a New Zealand visitor visa because as a Barbadian, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you wish to visit New Zealand. iVisa can offer assistance with the online application process. Read the information below to learn how to apply.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Barbados – the requirements
What you should do before you start to fill in the application form is to gather everything that you are required to provide. iVisa will ask for the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Barbados – the application form
Now that you know what you need before you fill in the application form, we will talk about the application process itself. What you need to know is that iVisa created a straightforward and simple form so that you do not spend more than 20 minutes completing it. However, if you need help or have questions, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7.
For your convenience, iVisa divided the form into three simple steps. The first one wants you to do two things: provide your general information and select a processing time. As for the latter, you should know that your choice determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The second step should take you about 5 minutes. You need to make the payment and revise your form. It is essential that your application does not contain errors. That leads you an invalid visa. Avoid that by correcting all the mistakes you may find.
The last step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. You will be told precisely what those are. After you are done, just click on the submit button, and iVisa will take things further.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Barbados is an easy thing to do when iVisa is your visa service. The e-visa is valid for 18 months, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for a period that cannot exceed 9 months.