The citizens of Belarus have access to a New Zealand Visitor visa online. That is due to the fact that Belarusian nationals are eligible for an electronic visa if they want to travel to New Zealand. iVisa can be of tremendous help with the application process. Keep reading to learn how.
What are the requirements?
The requirements for a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Belarus are the same as for anyone else. But there is nothing on that list that is difficult to achieve. Here is what you need:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the photo is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Belarus – the online application form
The application form created by Visa is designed not to give you any headaches. It is short and simple. But if you feel like you need a little help, iVisa’s customer service is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one does not ask for much. You only need to provide your personal information and choose a processing time. Just keep in mind that your choice affects the cost of your New Zealand visa. You can choose from the following:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The second step asks you to cover the payment and review your application. We cannot stress enough the importance of a form that does not contain any errors. That can lead to an invalid New Zealand e-visa.
The last step will require you to upload some documents. iVisa needs the supporting documents for your application. As soon as you are done with that, you are free to click on the submit button, and iVisa will handle all the rest.
All things considered, a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Belarus is effortless to obtain with iVisa. The document is valid for 18 months since the date of issue, and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for a period of 9 months.