The citizens of Belize have access to a New Zealand Visitor visa through the online application system. That is because as a Belizean national, you qualify for an electronic visa if you plan to go to New Zealand. iVisa can facilitate the application process for you.
What you need
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor visa for the citizens of Belize are nothing out of the ordinary. You may already have some of the things you need. iVisa will ask for the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the photo is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Belize – the online application form
As soon as you notice that you have all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. It should not be complicated for anyone, but just in case you may need some help, iVisa puts at your disposal an excellent customer support service. It is reachable 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you must complete has three steps. The first one requires you to insert your personal information, travel details, and passport information. You must also select a processing time option, but remember that your choice establishes the amount of money you will spend. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
Step number two expects you to cover the payment and revise your application. It is vital that none of the information you provide is inaccurate. Errors will invalidate your New Zealand visa.
Lastly, the third step only asks that you upload the supporting documents of your application. Once this step is complete as well, you can submit your form. iVisa will take things further for you.
What is important for you to remember is that getting a New Zealand Visitor visa for the citizens of Belize implies minimal effort on your part when you use the services provided by iVisa. The e-visa you receive is valid for 18 months from the date of issue, and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.