The New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Benin is now available online. As a Beninese, you qualify for an electronic visa, and iVisa can help you get it in as little as 18 hours. You just have to follow the steps below.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Benin – requirements
The first step you need to take to obtain a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Benin is to make sure that you are able to fulfill all the requirements. Rest assured that they are all easy to achieve. You only need the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Benin – the online application form
What you have to do next is to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, and if you need some help with the steps, iVisa’s customer service is reachable night and day.
The form we are discussing has three simple steps. Step number one requires you to provide your personal information, passport info, and some details regarding your trip to New Zealand. You are also asked to choose a processing time, but remember that the option you select determines the cost of your New Zealand e-visa. Here is what you can go for:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The next step consists of payment and revision. You need to make sure that your form does not contain any inaccuracies. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid, in which case you must repeat the process.
Step number three wants you to upload the supporting documents of your application. For example, this is the moment when you need to upload the passport scan and the digital photo. When you are finished, all that is left for you to do is to click the submit button, and your work is done.
The bottom line is that the process of obtaining a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Benin is incredibly easy when you apply with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 18 months, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.