The citizens of Bhutan now have access to a New Zealand Visitor visa online. Since as a Bhutanese national you are eligible for an electronic visa, iVisa can help you get it in less than 24 hours. All you have to do is follow the instructions below.
What are the requirements
The requirements for a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Bhutan are no different than the ones for any other applicant. You need to make sure that you can provide the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Bhutan – the online application process
To get your New Zealand visitor visa, you need to do one more thing, and that is to [fill in the application process. That should not seem like a difficult task for you, but in case you need assistance, iVisa’s customer service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
For your convenience, iVisa broke down the form into three simple steps. During the first step, you need to provide your personal information and some details about your passport and your trip. You must also make a choice regarding the processing time of your application. Keep in mind that the sooner you want your application to be processed, the more you will be charged. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – your request is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
During the second step, you need to handle the payment and revise your application. The review is crucial because you cannot make any corrections to your form after it reaches processing. If the application contains mistakes, the New Zealand visa that is issued becomes invalid.
The third and last step expects you to upload the documents that support your application. If additional documentation is required, you will be notified. Clicking the submit button concludes your application process. iVisa will handle the rest.
As you can see, it is incredibly convenient to apply for a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Bhutan when you use iVisa’s services. The document you receive is valid for 18 months since issue, and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months.