Since as a Bolivian national you are eligible for an electronic visa when you travel to New Zealand, all the citizens of Bolivia can apply online for a New Zealand visitor visa. iVisa can help speed up the process. All you have to do is follow a simple set of steps.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Bolivia – about the requirements
There is nothing out of the ordinary about the requirements for a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Bolivia. They are the same for all nationalities. All you have to do is provide the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Bolivia – the online application form
The application form created by iVisa should not seem challenging to anyone. Nevertheless, if you have questions regarding the process, all you have to do is contact iVisa’s customer support service. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
You must complete all three steps of the application form. The first one asks for general information about yourself and your trip. You must also choose a processing time for your application, and that affects the cost of your New Zealand visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – your request is processed within 72 hours, and the price is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
Moving on to step number two, you are required to cover the payment details and do a quick review of your form. It must not contain any typos or other inaccuracies. That can lead to an invalid visa.
Lastly, step number three requires you to upload all the supporting documents of your application. When you finish this step as well, you can submit your form. iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your choice.
Surely, we can all agree that iVisa does a remarkable job at helping you get your New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Bolivia. The document you receive is valid for 18 months since the date of issue, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.