The citizens of Bosnia & Herzegovina now have the opportunity to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa because as a Bosnian, you qualify for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you with the online application process, and you can get your document in as little as 18 hours.
What are the requirements?
A New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Bosnia & Herzegovina is not a very complicated document to obtain. The requirements are almost effortless to meet, and you may already have some of the items on the list. iVisa will ask you for the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Bosnia & Herzegovina – processing time and fees
The price of your New Zealand Visitor Visa is determined by one aspect, and that is the processing time option you choose during the application process. iVisa gives you three options so that you can select the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The online form
Once you see that you have all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. iVisa’s application is straightforward and short. However, if you need some assistance along the way, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service is free.
The form has three easy steps. The first one wants you to insert your general information, a few details about your trip, and passport information. You must also select the processing time for your application. The second step requires you to review your form because errors will invalidate your New Zealand Visitor Visa. And the last step requires you to upload the supporting documents for your application. For example, you need to upload the digital photo and your passport’s scan. After the upload is done, you can submit your application. That is pretty much it.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Bosnia & Herzegovina is more convenient than ever. The visa is valid for 18 months since issue, it grants you multiple entries, and you can stay as much as 9 months in New Zealand.