The nationals of Botswana have access to a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. It means that as a Motswana citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you plan to travel to New Zealand. iVisa’s job is to facilitate the online application process so that you can get your document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Botswana – what are the requirements?
A New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Botswana is not a difficult document to achieve. For the online application process to be successful, you need the items on the list below:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the photo is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Botswana – processing time and fees
The amount of money you spend on a New Zealand visitor visa is determined by one factor, and that is the processing time you select when you fill in the application form. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The online application form
Filling in the application form is not a challenging task. In fact, iVisa designed so that you can get it over within about 20 minutes. However, if you need some help or have questions, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The online application form consists of three steps. The first one asks for your personal information and some info about your trip. This is the time when you must make a choice as far as the processing time is concerned. The second step requires you to make the payment and do a quick revision, while the last step wants you to upload the application’s supporting documentation. That is pretty much it. You can just hit the submit button, and iVisa takes things further.
What you need to remember from all this is that achieving a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Botswana is incredibly accessible with iVisa. The document is valid for 18 months since issue, you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months, and you enjoy multiple entries.