As a Burkinabe national you can apply online for a New Zealand visitor visa because the citizens of Burkina Faso are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa’s services are at your disposal if you want to try the online application system.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Burkina Faso – the online application process
We would like to start by telling you that the process of getting a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Burkina Faso is the same as for everyone else who qualifies for the e-visa. The first thing you want to do is have everything you need at hand. That ensures a smoother process. With that being said, here is what you will need:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the photo is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
The last thing you have to do in order to get your New Zealand visitor visa is to fill in the application form. iVisa created a short form so that you do not spend more than 20 minutes completing it. Nevertheless, if you have a few questions about anything that is related to the application process, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal non-stop.
The application form we are talking about has three steps. The first one requires you to provide your basic information, passport info, and a few details about your trip. For instance, arrival and departure dates. You must also select a processing time for your application, and iVisa gives you three options. As you will notice, they all have their own fees. Here they are:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The second step is just as easy as the previous one. You must cover the payment and revise your form. You must be very careful about the information you provide because even a single typo will invalidate your New Zealand visa.
Lastly, the third step focuses on supporting documents. You will be asked to upload them one by one. When you are finished, you can submit your form, and iVisa will take it from there. That is it.
As we can all agree, obtaining a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Burkina Faso is a piece of cake when you choose iVisa as your visa service. The electronic visa is valid for 18 months since issue, and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months. The document grants multiple entries.