The citizens of Burundi have access to a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. That is because as a Burundian, you qualify for an electronic visa if you ever wish to travel to New Zealand. iVisa can help you in that department, and if you choose its services, you can have your visa in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Burundi – the requirements
For the application process to go smoother, we recommend that you first gather all the documents and information you need. To apply for a New Zealand visitor visa, you will need the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the photo is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Burundi – the online application form
Once you put together all of the above, you are ready to fill in the application form. That should not be a difficult task, but if you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form you must complete consists of three simple steps. During the first one, all you need to do is provide your personal information and select a processing time option. iVisa gives you three so that you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs and budget. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The second step asks you to make the payment and review your form in case there are some mistakes within it. It is essential that you eliminate all inaccuracies. Otherwise, your New Zealand visa will be invalid.
During the third step, iVisa will ask you to upload the documents that support your application. After you are done with that as well, you can proceed to submit your form. iVisa will process it in the timeframe you want.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Burundi is convenient when you have iVisa handle the application process. The electronic visa has a validity of 18 months, and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.