As a Cambodian citizen, you qualify for an electronic visa, which means that a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Cambodia is available online. If you want to travel to New Zealand, iVisa can help you get that document in less than 24 hours. Just follow the instructions below.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Cambodia – the online application process
For a successful application process, you need to first make sure that you meet all the requirements. That should not be very hard since you may already have some of the required documents. iVisa will want you to provide the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
The next thing you have to do is to fill in the application form. It will go easier for you if you put together all of the above before handling the application. This should not be a difficult task for any applicant, but if you have concerns, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is reachable non-stop and is free.
The application you must complete is broken down into three simple steps. Step number one requires you to fill in the blanks with your general information, as well as some details about your trip. It also asks you to select a processing time. This action decides the timeframe in which your visa will be ready, as well as the cost of your New Zealand visa. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the price is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265. Step number two wants you to make the payment and do a quick revision of your application. It is essential that your form contains only accurate information. Otherwise, your New Zealand visa will be invalid.
Step number three is the moment in which iVisa requires you to upload the documents that support your application. Just as soon as you are done with that, you can submit your form. iVisa will take it from there.
As you can plainly see, the online process of applying for a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Cambodia cannot be more accessible. iVisa makes things easier for you. The visa has a validity of 18 months since the date of issue, and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.