The citizens of Cameroon now have access to a New Zealand electronic visa, which means that the citizens of Cameroon who plan a trip to New Zealand can apply for their visa online. iVisa can help with the online application process. All you have to do is read all the information below. We hope it is helpful.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Cameroon – the requirements
Before you fill in the application form, we recommend that you put together everything you need. That ensures a smoother application process. The requirements for a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Cameroon is not very demanding. In fact, you only need the following:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Cameroon – processing time and fees
There is only one factor that determines the cost of your New Zealand visa, and that is the timeframe in which you need it. The faster you want it, the more you must pay for it. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
The online form
If you notice that you meet all the requirements, you can move on and fill in the application form. You should handle it just fine, but if you need some help, iVisa has excellent customer support that is at your disposal 24/7.
The form is divided into three stages for your convenience. The first one asks for your general information and to select a processing time. The second stage requires you to make the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain errors, while the third stage expects you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done, submit your application, and all you can do from that point on is wait for iVisa to do its job.
The bottom line is that a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Cameroon is easy to obtain with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since the date of issue, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months.