As a Cape Verdean, you are eligible for a New Zealand electronic visa. As a result, the citizens of Cape Verde can apply for their visa online whenever they wish to travel to New Zealand. If you are indeed planning a trip, iVisa can help you get your e-visa in less than 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Cape Verde – requirements
The requirements for a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Cape Verde are not difficult to fulfill. Chances are you already have some of them. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – every applicant needs to have a valid passport that remains as such for at least another 3 months from the intended day of departure from New Zealand. You need to have a digital color scan of the information page that includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- A travel itinerary – you need to prove what your plans in New Zealand are. Also, it needs to show some of the activities you will enjoy.
- Proof of accommodation in New Zealand
- List of all your periods of employment
- Documents that prove your ties to your home country – family, job, property
- Proof of sustenance – you need to bring evidence that shows you can provide for yourself while in New Zealand. A bank statement, cash, credit cards, will suffice.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand Visitor Visa via e-mail, so you need to have an address you have access to.
- A valid method of payment – iVisa accepts credit and debit cards, but you can also use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Cape Verde – the online form
Just after you notice that you have all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the online application form. You should have no issues with it, but if you have questions, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge. Do not hesitate to contact us.
The form you must go through has three steps. The first one is pretty basic. All you have to do is provide your personal information and select a processing time for your application. iVisa gives you three options, but the sooner you want your visa, the more you will be charged. Here is what you can select:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 72 hours, and the cost is $200.
- Rush processing – this time, you receive your New Zealand Visitor Visa within 24 hours from submission, and you are charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest and the most expensive option at hand. Your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you need to pay $265.
Step number two asks for two things: make the payment and revise your form. We suggest that you do not underestimate the revision since inaccuracies within your application will invalidate your New Zealand visa. Read the form with care before moving on.
The last step is the moment in which iVisa requires you to upload the documents that support your application. Just as soon as you are done with this step as well, you can click the submit button.
What is important to know from all this is that obtaining a New Zealand visitor visa with iVisa is almost effortless. The document you receive via e-mail is valid for 18 months since issue, and it allows you to spend no more than 9 months in New Zealand.