A New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Chad is available online since as a Chadian, you are eligible for an electronic visa whenever you want to travel to New Zealand for short periods. iVisa can provide assistance with the application process.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Chad – about the requirements
To apply for a New Zealand visitor visa, you need to be able to fulfill some requirements. But there is nothing on iVisa’s list that is difficult to achieve. For the application process, you need to have everything on the list below:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Chad – processing time and fees
How much money you spend on your New Zealand visa depends on how fast you want the processing to go. iVisa gives you three choices so that you select the one that is most convenient. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
How to handle the online application form
After you put together all the requirements, there is one more thing you need to do, and that is to fill in the application. The form created by iVisa is short and simple, but if you need some assistance, iVisa provides fantastic customer support. The service is reachable 24/7.
The form you must go over has three steps. During the first one, you need to insert your basic information and select one of the processing time options listed above. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are finished, click the submit button, and iVisa will take things further.
The important thing to remember is that the online application process required for a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Chad is incredibly accessible with iVisa. The document is valid for 18 months since issue, and it allows you to spend up to 9 months in New Zealand.