The citizens of Colombia have the opportunity to obtain a New Zealand Visitor visa online. As a Colombian, you are eligible for an electronic visa if you want to go to New Zealand, and iVisa can help you get your e-visa in as little as 18 hours if that is what you need.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Colombia – what are the requirements?
In order to be able to apply for a New Zealand visitor visa, you must make sure that you have everything you need. iVisa does not ask for much. You must provide the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Colombia – the online form
After you round up everything on the list above, you can proceed to fill in the application. Generally, that is an easy task, but if you do need some help or have questions, iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7.
The form you must complete is divided into three simple stages. The first one asks for your personal information and wants you to select a processing time for your application. You need to keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
During the second stage, you need to make the payment and revise your application. The revision is more significant than you think because a simple typo can render your visa invalid. Prevent that from happening by carefully reading the form before you move on.
The last stage is when you provide iVisa with the supporting documents of your application. You are required to upload whatever is necessary. Just as soon as you are done, you are free to click the submit button. The rest will be taken care of by iVisa.
The bottom line is that obtaining a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Colombia is a piece of cake with iVisa. You receive a document that maintains its validity for 18 months since the date of issue, and that grants you a stay of maximum 9 months in New Zealand.