As a Comoran citizen, you have the possibility to apply for a New Zealand visitor visa online. That is because the nationals of Comoros are eligible for an electronic visa when they travel to New Zealand. iVisa offers its services to help you get that document in less than 24 hours. All you have to do is follow the steps below.
Step number one: make sure that you meet the requirements
The requirements for a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Comoros are the same as for everyone else. You need to be able to put together the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
Step number two: fill in the application form
For you to obtain a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Comoros, you must fill in an application form. The task is an easy one, but if you have questions or concerns, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form in question happens in three stages. The first one wants you to provide your personal information, passport information, as well as a couple of details regarding your trip to New Zealand. The same stage will ask you to choose a processing time, something which affects the cost of your New Zealand visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The second stage requires you to handle the payment and review your application. It is crucial that your form is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid visa.
The third stage only asks for your application’s supporting documentation. You must upload whatever is necessary. Just as soon as you are done, you can submit your form, and iVisa will take it further for processing.
Needless to say, obtaining a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Comoros has never been so easy. iVisa does an incredible job of facilitating the application process. You will receive an e-visa that is valid for 18 months. You can stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months.