Cuban citizens have the possibility to apply online for a New Zealand visitor visa. It is on the grounds that the nationals of Cuba are eligible for an electronic visa if they wish to travel to New Zealand. iVisa can be of tremendous help in that department. We can facilitate the online application process and get your visa in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Cuba – requirements
Before you fill in the form, you need to make sure that you fulfill all the conditions for an online application process. iVisa will ask you to provide the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Cuba – how to handle the form
The application form created by iVisa is short and straightforward. It should only take you about 20 minutes to complete. However, if you have any concerns, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The application you must submit happens in three stages. The first one expects you to fill in the fields with your personal information, as well as some details about your trip and passport info. You need to also select a processing time for your application. Your decision determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Here is what you can choose:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The second stage is the moment when you must cover the payment and revise your form. The revision is essential because once your application reaches processing, you cannot make any corrections. And inaccuracies will invalidate your visa.
The third stage requires you to upload documents. We are referring to the documentation that supports your application. When you are finished, just submit the form, and you will get your visa in the timeframe of your choice.
Needless to say, obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Cuba is incredibly accessible when you apply with iVisa. The document you are issued is valid for 18 months, and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.