As a Congolese, you have the opportunity to apply for a New Zealand visitor visa online because the nationals of Congo are eligible for an electronic visa whenever they wish to travel to New Zealand. If you have such plans, iVisa can help you get your travel document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Democratic Republic of Congo – about the requirements
We recommend that before you move on straight to the application form, you should first put together everything that you are required to have at hand. With that being said, you will need the following documents and information:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Democratic Republic of Congo – processing time and fees
The amount of money you need to spend on a New Zealand visa depends on how fast you want the processing to go. iVisa gives you the opportunity to make a choice so that your needs are satisfied. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The content of the application form
When you realize that you have everything you need, you can start to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, and if you have questions, you can contact iVisa’s customer support service 24/7.
The form is broken down into three steps. During the first one, you need to insert your personal information in the given fields. This is the moment when you must choose a processing time as well. The second step asks you to make the payment and revise your form, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documentation of your application. When you are through, submit the form, and iVisa will send you the visa as soon as it is ready.
As you can see, when you apply for a New Zealand visitor visa for the citizens of Democratic Republic of Congo with iVisa, your effort is close to non-existent. The e-visa is valid for 18 months, and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.