The citizens of Djibouti are eligible for an electronic visa if they plan to travel to New Zealand. As a result, Djiboutian nationals can apply online for a New Zealand visitor visa. iVisa can help you with the online application process. You can have your travel document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Djibouti – requirements
What you need to do before you start the application process is to make sure that you have everything you need. iVisa will only ask for the following documents and information:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Djibouti – the online application form
As soon as you can provide all of the above, you can move on to fill in the application form. That is generally an easy task, but if you have concerns, iVisa’s customer support can be reached via phone or online chat 24/7. The service is free.
The form consists of three easy steps. The first one only asks that you give your personal information and select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice affects the cost of your New Zealand visa. You can choose from the following:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
During the second step, you are asked to provide your payment details so that the payment goes through, but you need to revise your form as well. Make sure that all the information you provide is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you will receive an invalid document.
Lastly, the third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. For instance, you must upload your passport scan and digital photo. When that is over, you can submit your form, and iVisa will handle things from there.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Djibouti is incredibly convenient if you choose iVisa as your visa service. The document you receive is valid for 18 months, and you can use it to stay up to 9 months in New Zealand.