The nationals of Dominica have the opportunity to apply for a New Zealand visitor visa online. That is because as a Dominican, you qualify for the electronic visa system when you want to travel to New Zealand. iVisa can facilitate the online application process. All you need is a device with an internet connection and a few documents.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Dominica – requirements
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Dominica are the same as for any other applicant. Before you fill in the application, you need to make sure that you have the documents and information on the list below:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Dominica – processing time and fees
The cost of your New Zealand Visitor Visa is determined by the processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa gives you three excellent choices so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The content of the application form
iVisa designed a short application form so that you can finish it in about 20 minutes. Nevertheless, if you have questions or need some help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer service. It can be reached via online chat or phone non-stop.
The form we are talking about has three simple steps. The first one requires you to provide your personal information and select a processing time. The second step expects you to handle the payment and revise your form so that all the information is 100% accurate. The third asks that you upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done, you can proceed to click on the submit button, and iVisa will handle the rest.
All things considered, obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Dominica is convenient when you use the services rendered by iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since the date of issue, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months.