The citizens of Ecuador now have access to a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. As an Ecuadorian, you are eligible for an electronic visa is you are planning to travel to New Zealand, and iVisa can help you complete the online application process. Read the information below to see how.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ecuador – what are the requirements?
In order to have a successful application process, we suggest that you first make sure that you meet all the requirements, and then move on to the application form. With that being said, you will need to provide the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ecuador – how to handle the online form
The application form designed by iVisa should be a piece of cake for any applicant. Nevertheless, if you have questions regarding the process or concerns, we recommend that you contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is reachable 24/7 and is free of charge.
You will notice that the form is divided into three steps. That is for your own convenience. The first step will ask you to give your personal information and choose a processing time. The latter determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. You have three options:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The second step wants you to insert the payment details so that it can go through, and you must revise your application. It is very important that the information within the form is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you will end up with an invalid visa.
The third and last step requires you to provide the documents that support your application. You must upload them. After you are done, you can submit your form, and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ecuador is accessible with iVisa. The travel document you receive is valid for 18 months since the issue date, and it grants you a stay of maximum 9 months in New Zealand.