As an Egyptian, you have access to a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. That is because the citizens of Egypt qualify for an electronic visa for their trip to New Zealand. iVisa can facilitate the process of getting one. You can have it in under 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Egypt – about the requirements
What you should do before starting the application process is to make sure that you meet all the requirements. That is not a difficult thing to do since the visa is not very demanding. In fact, you only need the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Egypt – processing time and fees
You may be curious as to how much a New Zealand visa costs. The answer is that the price depends. On what? On the processing time you select during the application process. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that best satisfies your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The content of the application form
The application form you must complete is pretty straightforward, but if you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
You need to go through three simple steps. The first one consists of general information about yourself and your trip, but you also need to select the processing time we were discussing above. The second step expects you to make the payment and revise your form to make sure that it contains accurate information, while the third requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When you are done, you can submit your form, and iVisa will take things further.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Egypt is not a difficult task thanks to iVisa. The e-visa you receive is valid for 18 months since the date of issue, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for a period that cannot exceed 9 months.