The citizens of El Salvador are among the many nationalities who can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because as a Salvadoran, you qualify for an electronic visa if you want to travel to New Zealand. iVisa can help with the online application process. You will see how.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of El Salvador – requirements
To successfully apply for an New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of El Salvador, you need to fulfill the requirements and fill in a form. However, we recommend that you do that in this specific order so that the process can run smoothly. With that being said, you need the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of El Salvador – the content of the form
When you notice that you have everything you need, you can get the process started. You are free to fill in the application. iVisa designed a simple form so that you do not spend more than 20 minutes completing it, but if you do need some help, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
You will see that the form is divided into three steps. During the first one, you must fill in the blanks with your personal information. You must also choose a processing time at this point. Just keep in mind that your selection affects the cost of your New Zealand visa. You are given three excellent choices:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The second step requires you to cover the payment details and to revise your application. It is essential that your form contains only 100% accurate information. And the third step will ask you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, just submit the form. iVisa will process it as fast as possible.
Needless to say, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of El Salvador is close to effortless thanks to iVisa. The document you receive in your e-mail inbox is valid for no more than 18 months since issue, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.