The citizens of Equatorial Guinea have the opportunity to apply for a New Zealand visitor visa online. As an Equatorial Guinean, you are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that iVisa can help you get your travel document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Equatorial Guinea – requirements
The first thing you want to do when you want to apply for a New Zealand visa is to make sure that you fulfill all the requirements. However, that is not a difficult task because they are nothing out of the ordinary. You just need to be able to provide the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Equatorial Guinea – the online application
After you collect all of the above, you can proceed to fill in the application. The form is easy, but if it happens for you to have questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to iVisa’s customer support. It is available non-stop, and it is free of charge.
As you will notice, the form has three steps. The first step asks that you insert your personal information and that you select a processing time for your application. Your decision determines how much money you will spend on your New Zealand visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The second step of the form requires you to handle the payment and do a quick revision of your application. The latter is essential because any inaccuracy will render your visa invalid, which means that you must re-apply. Avoid that by carefully reading your form before moving on.
The third and last step only wants that you upload the documents that support your application. Once you are through with that as well, you can submit your form, and iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your choosing.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Equatorial Guinea is a piece of cake. The document is valid for 18 months since issue, and it grants you a 9-month stay in New Zealand.