As an Eritrean, you have the opportunity to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because the citizens of Eritrea are eligible for an electronic visa when they travel to New Zealand. iVisa can be of tremendous help in that department. It can get you your travel document in less than 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Eritrea – what are the requirements?
To be able to apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Eritrea, you need to ensure that you meet all the requirements. That should be easy enough because you do not need much. You must provide the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Eritrea – processing time and cost
The price of a New Zealand Visitor Visa depends on how fast you want your document to be ready. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The content of the application form
There is one more thing you need to do, and that is to fill in an application. Generally, people take about 20 minutes to go over it, but if you have concerns or experience difficulties, you can contact iVisa’s customer support non-stop.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one requires you to provide your basic information and choose the processing time for your application. The second wants you to make the payment and revise your form, while the last one is all about supporting documents. You need to upload them. When you are done, submit your application, and iVisa will take things further.
The key point of this article is to demonstrate that obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Eritrea is easy with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 18 months, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.