Since the citizens of Ethiopia are eligible for an electronic visa if they wish to travel to New Zealand, as an Ethiopian, you can apply for a New Zealand visitor visa online. iVisa can help you with that. All you have to do is follow a simple set of instructions.
What are the requirements?
The requirements for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ethiopia are the same as for any other eligible applicant. You must be able to provide iVisa with the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ethiopia – the online application process
As soon as you realize that you fulfill all the requirements, you can proceed to fill in the application. Overall, it is an easy task, but if you need assistance, iVisa has excellent customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form you must fill in has three steps. The first one covers your basic information, but you must also select a processing time. It determines the amount of time in which you will receive your visa and how much it costs. You are given three choices:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The second step wants you to make the payment and revise your form so that it does not contain any errors. You must make sure that the information you provide is 100% accurate, or your New Zealand visa will be invalid.
The third step covers the part with the supporting documents. iVisa will ask you to upload whatever is necessary. When you are finished with this step as well, all that is left for you to do is to submit your application.
As you can see, it is easy to obtain a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ethiopia as long as you apply with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since issue, and it allows you to stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.