As a Fijian national, if you want to travel to New Zealand, you should know that you are eligible for an electronic visa. As a result, the citizens of Fiji can apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa online. iVisa can help with the application process so that you can get the document in just 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Fiji – requirements
The first thing you need to concern yourself with is whether or not you can fulfill the requirements. However, chances are that you already have some of the items on the list. Here is what you must provide:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Fiji – the online application form
After you put together all of the documents and information above, you can proceed to fill in the application. It is an easy task, but if you need help, iVisa has a non-stop customer support that is free of charge.
You will notice that the application is broken down into three steps. The first one asks that you provide your general information and select a processing time. Your decision affects the cost of your New Zealand visa, as well as the timeframe in which you receive the document. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
Step number two expects you to cover the payment and do a quick review of the content of your form. It is crucial that all the information within it is 100% accurate. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid.
Step number three focuses on the supporting documents of your application. You need to upload them. When you are finished, just submit your form, and iVisa takes care of the rest.
As you can see, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Fiji is an easy task when you choose iVisa as your visa service. The document you receive is valid for 18 months, and it allows you to spend up to 9 months in New Zealand.