As a Georgian national, whenever you want to travel to New Zealand, you can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because the citizens of Georgia qualify for an electronic visa. If your travel plans include a trip to New Zealand, you can use the services rendered by iVisa and get your travel permit in less than 24 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Georgia – requirements
To be able to apply for a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Georgia, you need to first make sure that you meet all the requirements. You need to be able to provide the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Georgia – processing time and fees
The cost of your New Zealand Visitor Visa depends on a single factor, and that is the processing time option you select during the application process. You are given three choices:
- Standard processing – by choosing this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
What does the online form consist of?
iVisa created a simple form so that you can finish it in about 20 minutes. But if you feel like you need help with it, you can contact our customer support via phone or online chat. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and is free.
The application form is divided into three steps. The first one covers the personal information and the details about your trip, but you need to make a decision about the processing time as well. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third wants you to upload the supporting documents of your application. When you are finished, just hit the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Georgia is not a demanding process because iVisa’s job is to make things easy for you. The e-visa is valid for 18 months since it is issued, and you can use it to stay in New Zealand for no more than 9 months.