As a Ghanaian national, you qualify for an electronic visa if you want to travel to New Zealand. Consequently, the citizens of Ghana can apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa, and iVisa can help with the application process. Just follow the instructions below.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ghana – requirements
The first thing you need to do is to make sure that you have everything you need for a successful application process. iVisa does not ask for much, and you may already have some of the required items. Here is what you must provide:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ghana – the online application form
Now that you have everything you need, the next thing you have to do is to fill in the application form. That is an easy task, but if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It can be reached 24/7.
You will notice that the form has three steps. We will guide you through every single one. The first step wants you to provide some personal information, as well as passport info and a few details about your trip. At this point, you must also make a decision regarding the processing time of your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. Here is what iVisa offers:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
During the second step, you need to insert your payment details and revise your application. We recommend that you read your form multiple times to make sure that it does not contain any errors. If that happens, your visa will be invalid.
The third step is when iVisa asks that you upload the documents that support your application. If additional documentation is required, we will let you know. Once you are done with this as well, you can submit your form, and iVisa will take it from there.
Needless to say, getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Ghana is not a challenging task if you have iVisa by your side. The document you receive is valid for 18 months, it grants you multiple entries, and you can stay in New Zealand for up to 9 months.