The citizens of Grenada now have the opportunity to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa. That is because as a Grenadian national, you are eligible for an electronic visa. iVisa can help with the online application process, and you can have your travel document in as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Grenada – requirements
One of the first things you need to do before you actually apply is to ensure that you have everything that is required of you. iVisa does not ask for much, and what is necessary is easy to achieve. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Grenada – the online form
After you gather everything that is necessary, the next step would be for you to fill in the form. iVisa created a convenient process, but if you need assistance, you can always contact the company’s customer support. It can be reached 24/7 and is free.
The form designed by iVisa has three simple steps. The first step requires you to provide your personal information, passport info, and a couple of details about your trip. You must also choose a processing time for your application, an aspect that decides the cost of your New Zealand visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The second step wants you to handle the payment and revise your form. It is essential that you read your application several times to identify and correct potential errors. Your visa will be invalid if you submit an application that contains inaccuracies.
The third step asks that you upload the documents that support your application. When you are finished, you can submit your form, and iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your choosing.
All things considered, obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Grenada is more accessible than ever. You receive an e-visa that is valid for 18 months since issue, you can enter New Zealand multiple times, and you can stay there for no more than 9 months per entry.