Guatemalan citizens have the opportunity to apply online for a New Zealand Visitor Visa because the citizens of Guatemala qualify for an electronic visa if they plan a trip to New Zealand. You can employ the services rendered by iVisa and have your travel document in just as little as 18 hours.
New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guatemala – the online application process
The process of getting a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guatemala is quite straightforward. The first step you need to make is to make sure that you meet all the requirements. That should be easy since iVisa does not ask for much. You only need the following:
- Valid passport – the passport must maintain its validity for at least another 3 months from the date you plan to leave New Zealand. You are also required to have a scan of your passport’s information page. Make sure that the scan includes the signature.
- Digital passport photo – the picture must meet some requirements of its own. For one thing, it must be taken as recently as possible.
- Travel plans – you need to put together some kind of itinerary that shows what your plans in New Zealand are.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter from a host
- List of your periods of employment
- Documents that show your ties to your home country – for example, you can provide family documents, that you have a job or property in your country
- Proof of sustenance – you need to have evidence that you can support yourself during your trip to New Zealand.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the New Zealand visitor visa via e-mail. A correct address is a must.
- Method of payment – when you apply with iVisa, you can use a credit or debit card, but Paypal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid means of payment.
The next step would be for you to actually fill in the application form. That is just as convenient, but if you need some help along the way, iVisa provides customer support 24/7 at no cost.
You will notice that the form happens in three stages. You need to complete one to get to the other. The first stage is when you provide your personal information, passport info, and a few details regarding your trip to New Zealand. At this point, you must select a processing time as well. Just bear in mind that your decision determines the cost of your New Zealand visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – by selecting this option, you agree to have your application processed in 72 hours. The cost is $200.
- Rush processing – the middle option guarantees that your New Zealand visa is ready within 24 hours, but you will be charged $230.
- Super Rush processing – the fastest available option is also the most expensive. You receive your visa within just 18 hours, but the price is raised to $265.
The second stage is the moment in which you must insert the payment details so that it can go through, but you must revise your form too. It is imperative that the information you provide is 100% accurate. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid.
During the third and last stage, iVisa requires you to provide the documents that support your application. You must upload them one by one. Once you are through, you can click on the submit button, and all that is left for you to do is to wait for iVisa to do its job.
Needless to say, the process of obtaining a New Zealand Visitor Visa for the citizens of Guatemala is incredibly convenient these days. iVisa can help you. The e-visa you receive is valid for 18 months, it grants multiple entries, and the stay period per entry cannot exceed 9 months.